As bankruptcyattorney.center is offering non-tangible irrevocable services in the form of the right to our time, and as bankruptcyattorney.center services are delivered on a ‘best efforts’ basis, bankruptcyattorney.center adheres to a no refund policy. You are only purchasing attorney time. Thus, bankruptcyattorney.center adheres to this no refund policy. At all times our customer is the sole owner of their files and contents.
If we gave you a flat rate quote, we will absolutely complete the tasks for that quote, unless you change the scope of the project. If you change the scope of the project after we receive payment, we will discuss and re-quote.
We also do not offer refunds due to
1) changing the scope of the project
2) you cancelling the project
3) the customers server will not permit the work to be done
4) missing or corrupted files for which we are to use for the work prevent the work from being completed
5) you want work done that is impossible to perform, either before or after payment is made for said work
6) project takes longer than originally expected, be it your fault or ours.
7) it does not work the way you want, but it does work.
Again, you are paying for time worked, successful or not. The remainder of unused time can be used for any work that we handle, domain or feasible task.
Our customers are responsible for reading and understanding the refund policy upon purchasing any and all services and products on the bankruptcyattorney.center website.
Bankruptcyattorney.center Services Are Not Available For the Following:
- Any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights; including, but not limited to, music, picture and video content.
- Any material that is violent, threatening, abusive, sexually explicit, obscene, offensive, hateful, derogatory, defamatory, libelous or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Any material that promotes an illegal activity.
- Spam or junk mail or other material for a commercial purpose.
- False or misleading material.
- Any material that contains software viruses, bugs, worms or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
As all purchases are final, please contact us with any questions before making your purchase.