We Can Work Out A Plan to Save Your Home
We Can Modify Your Mortgage or
Work Out a Repayment Plan You Can Afford
The first thing to remember is that your mortgage company does not want your home.
They want your money! You have several options if you are in a mortgage foreclosure:
Since 1988, The Bankruptcy Law Office of John Bristol has filed thousands of Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy cases to help people eliminate their debt, stop garnishments, stop repossession and stop foreclosures to help people work out plans to save home from foreclosure. Because John's office is in Plantation, John concentrates his law practice only in Broward County. We offer PAYMENT PLANS and give FREE CONSULTATIONS (954) 475-2265
The Law Office of John Bristol
1776 N. Pine Island Road, #224
Plantation, Florida 33324
Check Out These Very Short YOU TUBE Videos From Other
Attorneys Around the United States That Help Explain How
Bankruptcy Stops a Foreclosure to Save Your Home:
John Bristol began his law career in 1988. Since 1988, John has filed more than 10,000 consumer Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Cases in the Southern District of Florida. Because John's office is in Plantation, Florida; John concentrates his law practice only in Broward County. We offer PAYMENT PLANS and give FREE CONSULTATIONS (954) 475-2265
A Bankruptcy stops the mortgage foreclosure. Under the law, once you file a chapter 13 bankruptcy all legal action, including a mortgage foreclosure must stop. Stopping the mortgage foreclosure will give you time to think about your options to save your home.
Benefits of Filing a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy:
1. A Bankruptcy stops the mortgage foreclosure. Under the law, once you file a chapter 13 bankruptcy all legal action, including a mortgage foreclosure must stop. Stopping the mortgage foreclosure will give you time to think about your options to save your home.
2. To work out a chapter 13 bankruptcy, You keep your property but you must earn wages or have other income to work out a chapter 13 bankruptcy payment plan with the mortgage company. The Bankruptcy Judge can force the mortgage company to accept a payment plan to repay the amount you owe
3. Approval of the Chapter 13 Bankruptcy payment plan is up the a Judge NOT the mortgage company. If you qualify under terms of the Federal Bankruptcy Code, The Judge can force the bank/mortgage company to accept the the bankruptcy plan and payments you make under that plan.
4. You have up to 5 years to repay any amounts that you are behind based upon the mortgage foreclosure. A five year plan allow you to repay the amount you owe to the bank slowly so you can have enough money to continue to pay your regular household expenses like your electric bill or car payment.
5. The bank/mortgage company can not continue the mortgage foreclosure during the entire time you are in the payment plan. At the end of the plan, the mortgage foreclosure will be dismissed because you have paid back all of the money you owe to the bank.
Click On The Number for Information About
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Or Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
The Bankruptcy Law Office of John Bristol has filed more than 10,000 cases in the Southern District of Florida since 1988. We concentrate our law practice on Chapter 7 Bankruptcy (liquidation) and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy (personal reorganization) cases in Fort Lauderdale and All of Broward County, Florida
The Law Office is on the Corner of Sunrise Boulevard and Pine Island Road
From I 95: Take Sunrise Boulevard West to Pine Island Road
From I 595: Take Pine Island Road North to Sunrise Boulevard
1776 N. Pine Island Road, #224
Plantation, Florida 33322
Tell Us How Much You Can Afford To Pay For Your Bankruptcy Case. We Will Work With You!
The Law Office of John Bristol, 1776 N. Pine Island Road, #224, Plantation, Florida 33322 is a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code. Disclosure: The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely on advertising. Before you decide please ask us for information concerning out qualifications and experience