Law Office of John Bristol
1776 N. Pine Island Road, #224, Plantation, Florida 33322
We Can Stop Your Foreclosure Sale Today
The Filing of A Bankruptcy Immediately Cancels a Foreclosure Sale
Since 1988, The Mortgage Foreclosure Sale Law Office of John Bristol has filed thousands of Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Cases to work out plans to save home from foreclosure. Because John's office is in Plantation, John concentrates his law practice only in Broward County. We offer PAYMENT PLANS and give FREE CONSULTATIONS (954) 475-2265
In today’s economy, mortgage foreclosure sales are happening with increased frequency. People are unable to maintain the payments on their mortgages. The homeowner goes into default and is often unable to work out a payment plan with the bank. Eventually the homeowner loses the home through a mortgage foreclosure sale.
Fling a Bankruptcy can immediately stop the mortgage foreclosure sale process. This will give you time to to propose a manageable plan that will allow you time to catch up on the past due amounts or modify your mortgage to a regular payment amount you can afford. The bankruptcy automatic stay will stop a pending mortgage foreclosure sale on your house. The automatic stay will remain on your home as long as your repayment plan is in effect.
The Bankruptcy is often considered the homeowner's "last resort". If all else fails and you want to keep your home, the Bankruptcy Law was created to help you. Very often the bank is unreasonable in its payment demand for any money that you are behind.
You may make a very fair repayment offer by the bank never responds to your payment request. Or the lender may simply want your home. In these and many other cases, bankruptcy is a very powerful tool to stop the mortgage foreclosure sale. You can propose a Plan of repayment that catches up (cures) on the past due amounts you owe to your mortgage over 36 to 60 months. At the mortgage foreclosure sale Law Office of John Bristol, we have stopped thousands of foreclosure sales. Call us for a free consultation to see what we can do to save your home.
Check Out These Very Short You Tube Videos
That Explain How Chapter 13 Stops Foreclosures
Benefits of Filing a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy:
1. A Bankruptcy stops the mortgage foreclosure. Under the law, once you file a chapter 13 bankruptcy all legal action, including a mortgage foreclosure must stop. Stopping the mortgage foreclosure will give you time to think about your options to save your home.
2. To work out a chapter 13 bankruptcy, You keep your property but you must earn wages or have other income to work out a chapter 13 bankruptcy payment plan with the mortgage company. The Bankruptcy Judge can force the mortgage company to accept a payment plan to repay the amount you owe
3. Approval of the Chapter 13 Bankruptcy payment plan is up the a Judge NOT the mortgage company. If you qualify under terms of the Federal Bankruptcy Code, The Judge can force the bank/mortgage company to accept the the bankruptcy plan and payments you make under that plan.
4. You have up to 5 years to repay any amounts that you are behind based upon the mortgage foreclosure. A five year plan allow you to repay the amount you owe to the bank slowly so you can have enough money to continue to pay your regular household expenses like your electric bill or car payment.
5. The bank/mortgage company can not continue the mortgage foreclosure during the entire time you are in the payment plan. At the end of the plan, the mortgage foreclosure will be dismissed because you have paid back all of the money you owe to the bank.
Click On The Number for Information About
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Or Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
The Bankruptcy Law Office of John Bristol has filed more than 10,000 cases in the Southern District of Florida since 1988. We concentrate our law practice on Chapter 7 Bankruptcy (liquidation) and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy (personal reorganization) cases in Fort Lauderdale and All of Broward County, Florida
The Law Office is on the Corner of Sunrise Boulevard and Pine Island Road
From I 95: Take Sunrise Boulevard West to Pine Island Road
From I 595: Take Pine Island Road North to Sunrise Boulevard
1776 N. Pine Island Road, #224
Plantation, Florida 33322
Please Contact John With Any Questions
The Law Office of John Bristol, 1776 N. Pine Island Road, #224, Plantation, Florida 33322 is a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code. Disclosure: The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely on advertising. Before you decide please ask us for information concerning out qualifications and experience